Since the P275 doesn't have hardware buttons for volume up/down, how can I scroll up/down in the recovery mode without the hardware buttons? The only ones on my device are the Home and the Power button.
Flashing CWM recovery directly from your Micromax Funbook. This method is for those who do not want to use a computer to flash cwm recovery or do not have access to a computer to do the same.
Give me credits only for the method. Not for the app and the recovery image.
- Data Connection on your Tablet. (via WIFI)
- An file manager that supports archives. Eg ES File Explorer.
- A Usable and working mind.
- Download the necessary files from here.
- Extract the file to the root of your "internal sd card" and you will get 2 file First "Novotools_v1.0" and the Second "recovery.img".
- Install the app Novotools_v1.0.
- Run Novotools and you will see and option Flash Recovery
- Click it and the recovey will be flashed onto your phone.
- Reboot in recovery with the help of the application or the old method by Holding the Home/Options and the Power button.
- Now you have fully functional CWM recovery.
Using this custom CWM, you can scroll in the funbook recovery mode using the menu button alone.