My phone is about 9 months old and has not given me any problems before I upgraded to the latest Android version - Jelly Bean 4.1.2. I downloaded an original version (not a cracked version) when I got an upgrade for my phone. However, since then, while I try to launch the Google Apps store, it just crashes and I'm unable to browse the store, forget downloading new apps!
It hangs often now - while typing a message or browsing on the phone, I randomly get the message - Something like, gapps.process is not responding and has stopped.
I reckon, I shall have to format and re-install the Jelly Bean again on my phone. I'm open to suggestions though :D
- I do not have Kies pre-installed on my laptop yet. Will it cause an issue? If needed, where do I download it from?
- My phone is not rooted - I would not like to root my phone as yet.
- Would appreciate only legal methods, as I'm worried about my warranty on my phone.
- My phone memory - contacts (extremely important) and apps(if possible) need to be safe.
- I would like to keep the data on my data card ( music, videos ) safe.
I do a bit on my S II (I9100G), but I'm no real expert with the phone. Appreciate a tested way..!