I upgraded to Jelly Bean on my AT&T HTC One X last month, and ever since then it's like my phone has just given up on life.
I had to upgrade through the installer package from the HTC Website and was walked through the process by HTC tech support.
Things that have been happening:
- HD Widgets would stop working off and on, the widgets I've had on the screen would simply disappear
- Tasker crashes constantly and profiles don't work. I have used this app on my last 2 phones as well as on the HTC One X since I got it back in Nov.
- Swype is no longer my keyboard and no matter what I do I can't seem to get it back.
- most importantly : My microphone quit working on phone calls. It still works on speakerphone, but no longer works normalls.
- Other various weird happenings here and there. I swear it's like my phone is haunted or has become sentient and given up on life.
These are all apps I have used for a very long time and have never had issues with. At least 2 of them are very popular and respectable apps. (I would link to them, but Google Play is unfortunately blocked at work)
My phone is not rooted. I have not dropped my phone in water or even dropped it on the ground. Literally nothing major has changed in the past 2-3 months except the Jelly Bean update about a month ago.
If you need any more information to help me get pointed in the right direction to resolve my issues, please let me know.