I've been searching my _ off for two days now to find a solution for my problem, but I can't find one working for me.
What I do have right now:
- NO working ROM (I believe because of a failed atempt to revert to a backup in CWM)
- Access to my bootloader (unlocked through HTCDev)
- Access to my recovery (Which is the latest CWM)
- Fastboot/adb working
- Phone boots upon the HTC logo screen
- NO ROM zipfile on the SD-Card (I accidentilly deleted that, I still hate myself for that)
- I've managed to push to ROM file into both
/system, which (of course) isn't usefull to flash from because they don't show up in CWM.
What I've tried:
- Reverting to a Nandroid backup, I've 2 on the sdcard. Both don't pass the part where
/systemis being restored.
adb shellto push files, or mount the SD card, does not work. First I had the error saying '--exec /system/bin/sh failure: file or dir not found (2)'. I managed to push the
shfile into system, (and I believe into
/system/bin), and the error changed to '[...] No directory (20)'
adb push <ROM.zip> /sdcard/<ROM.zip>; doesn't work because
- In CWM I can't mount as USB storage, is says something about a file which can't be found.
- TWRP recovery doesn't work on my device, I can touch whatever I wan't, the only button responding is the power button, which causes a locked recovery, which I can't unlock. (You need to swipe for that, which my phone seems to ignore).
- I've read almost every topic on XDA and whatever Google could give me, but most solutions somewhere relied on the
adb shell, or pushing into the
/sdcard, or simply assume I still can mount as USB storage. :(
Does anyone have any suggestions left on howto get a ROM into the
/sdcard so I can flash it? I would be thanking you forever!
Thanks in advance!