- A Windows XP with internet connection.
- The .apk file in the computer.
- A USB cable.
- A rooted android device with sdcard.
I do not have:
- WiFi connection for my android device.
- Any file explorer app in android device.
Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
You will need to use
adb install full-file-name.apk from the command line, where "full-file-name" is the name of the application you want to install.
See here to install ADB