So I had three different Google Accounts set up on my Nexus 4:
- personal google account - personal device
- personal google apps account
- company google account - two company devices (both no longer active)
Until 4.3 I had absolutely no problems, with the 4.3 update - some of the apps stopped updating (Error RPC:S-5:AEC-0).
I removed all of my accounts of the device and then re-added only my personal google account.
Now my Nexus 4 won't show up in my personal account's play store on the web but looks to be attached to my company google account, so I can install apps from the play store on the device but not through the web interface, which simply states: "You don't have any devices". Although on my personal google account I can see my wishlist being sync'ed between the two, and apps I install on the device show on the "My apps" screen, I cannot locate my device either through the android device manager.
What could be the cause, and how can it be fixed?
- I currently only have my personal google account set up on the device.
- I've tried setting the default account through the Play Store app, but it still doesn't work
- Locate my device settings on the device are active, and I'd assume it to work with my personal google account as there aren't any others active.