I'm on a google nexus 4 (up to date, non-rooted) and I'm using gmail and google contacts for my contact/messaging needs. Additionally I'm pulling contacts from facebook, linkedIn, xing (German linkedIn clone) and google plus.
Is there an easy way to merge contact info from other networks into the gmail contact when joining/linking contacts from gmail and other networks like facebook and linkedIn?
I wouldn't mind using a third party app to do the footwork (joining, unduping, etc.) but I'd like to keep and update the data in my gmail contact list as I am using this list half of the time on my desktop. I don't mind using another contacts app for viewing/browsing and calling/texting my contacts but I don't want to depend on one forever and I don't want to redo everything again and again everytime I switch my phone and/or contacts app
I know that Smartr and Rapportive (Desktop only) can do a lot of association stuff but in the end all the data that happens in Smartr stays in Smartr.
Things I'd like to have:
- Contact Name
- Picture (assigned by me, default g+ with facebook or linkedIn as fallback)
- basic gmail stuff, multiple numbers, mails, addresses, birthday, other dates, urls
- other network profiles as "profile URLs" or sound "other URLs"
- easy linking/joining and un-duping
- data storage in gmail contacts as fas as possible
- compatibility with other apps like smartr or rapportive