I'm trying to get my phone (JiaYu G3T) working under adb on Windows 8 x64 (worked fine on Windows 7 x64 before reinstalling my OS).
Driver Android Composite ADB Interface, version 18.104.22.168, works fine.
My adb won't list any devices (
- installed Google USB driver
- enabled debugging mode in phone
- added my device's hardware IDs to the Google USB driver inf file and installed
- installed Moborobo (phone works fine in there but adb still won't find the device)
- tried switch Settings > Storage > Menu > USB Computer connection to "Camera (PTP)"
- tried two different version of adb (1.0.31 and 1.0.26)
Those were some of the advices I found so far.