For a while now my contacts quit synching on Android with an Exchange 2010 server. Calendar and Mail syncing still works, both directions. This problem is described elsewhere ( e.g. here ) and I tried all the proposed fixes:
- Click "sync now" in accounts, deactivate contacts, click again, re-activate contacts, click again
- Check that the account is really a "Microsoft Exchange" (i.e. active sync) account, not IMAP, etc
- Create a new dummy contact on phone or Outlook and sync again...
- Use the Dev Tools Sync Tester on Android (always returned empty
stats=, no errors...) :-(
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 188.8.131.5201
- Android 4.3 (Cyanogen 10.2 on Motorola Defy+)