This is the most tragedic thing ever happened to any of my electronic devices...
- My phone was dead (naturally) battery charge was zero as I was outside waiting for a friend.
- I wanted to charge it for couple of minutes
- I went to Samsung Centre
- The staff showed me a charger cable and asked me to charge there. (point A)
- Phone was charging
- Not more than 2 minutes, another staff came and asked me to connect to the negibouring laptop, where it had the charger cable connected (point B)
- I disconnect from point A and connected to point B. Phone was charging and I started the phone. The was started normally yet battery was very low. (within the first 5 minutes) I shut it down.
- She came back again and asked me to disconnect from the laptop (point B) as she has another customer who needs to use the laptop
- So I disconnected from point B and connected back to point A. After 5 more minutes, I saw the charging green bar has increased. So I started the phone. Now phone hanged on the start up screen and keep showing "SAMSUNG"............
Then I asked them why has happened, they said sorry let us recover your phone, your phone has a problem. From the day I bought, I didn't have any issues with my phone and had been using it for year. Phone is up to date and well taken care.
This whole issue has occured due to the fact that Samsung staff asked me to connect my phone to the laptop which automatically upgrades softwares and while upgrading the softwares she disconnected my phone.
They refused to help me by at least giving me back my data. So can someone please help me with proven steps to connect to the kernal and recover my data back? And I have never connected this phone to a kernal.
I don't know how possible that is either. I saw this. But I have zero understanding what he is talking about ODIN, DOWNLOAD MODE...However if someone can guide me with the steps, I can manage it.