The school that I am going to has a calender that you can sync to other devices and programs through an iCal feed. There is just a link, no account info or anything. Is it possible to sync the events to the S Planner with this link? If not, is there another free solution out there?
I think what you need to do is subscribe to your calendar in Google Calendar, then have your calendar app sync with this feed--much like you would sync additional calenders like days of the week, etc.
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Add by URL from the menu
- Find the address of the Google Calendar in iCalendar format, or if you have the iCalendar address of a calendar from a different application (for example, Apple's iCal), you can use this as well.
- Enter the address in the field provided
- Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
Then, in the Calendar app, or S Planner, on your phone choose the additional calendars to display.