Occasionally my phone (specs below) will awake to the dots on the lock screen being all the way up in the corner. I can't unlock it because the other 6 dots are cut off and turning the phone or sleep/awaking it doesn't change the layout. My only option, annoyingly, is to restart.
Here's an image of it doing it this morning:
The white chunk is an ICE number I've hidden. How do I stop this?
My phone is:
- A Samsung Galaxy S2X SGH-T989D on Koodo
- Running Android version 4.0.4
- Kernel Version 3.0.8-perf-T989DTLLG2-CL836160 se.infra@SEP-89#1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Jul 13 23:39:44 KST 2012
- Build Number IMM76D.TLLG2
- Using a stock lock screen
Thanks for any assistance.