NEVER EVER FLASH ANDROID ROM WITHOUT WIPING DATA / CACHE WIPE DALVIK CACHE
FORMAT SYSTEM (optional, but requires for some rom)
Always read instructions carefully before flashing any Rom / Mod and reverify whether its for your phone model only.
Anyway, as you said you are not able to go to Recovery mode, therefore there is no use of having a backup. Try to reset your phone, (ie, press power button for approx 7 - 10 sec). If nothing works, follow below instructions:
- Take out the battery. Put on the back cover.
- Hold both volume + and volume - while plug in the USB cable to a PC. It will automatically get into FTM mode.
- Then flash generic 2.2 firmware on it.
- After flashing, it may stuck in the FTM loop. Put in the battery and flash again.
- After 2nd flashing, take out the battery for 10 seconds. Then put it back.
- Press and hold both Power and Volume + to boot into Android.
I have no experience with ZTE v9, so i can't hand on step by step tutorial . Hope your phone gets well soon.