Is there any way to get a fully working bash shell on Android together with a terminal emulator, that supports a hardware keyboard (German Layout)?
The features I need at least (Terminal Apps, NOT graphical!):
- Bash working with normal .bashrc and scripts (Function Definitions, Aliases...)
- SSH-Client with hostname lookup and the ability to do some SCP stuff
- GIT-Client with hostname lookup and at least push, pull, clone, commit, branch, checkout
- less and nano or at least a vim, when it accepts my german keyboard.
Also would it be nice to have:
- rsync client to do some rsync stuff
- curl and ping
- some tar and or zip-stuff
- clang-compliler, python interpreter, php interpreter
I already found Terminal IDE but it is unusable, because it doesn't support my german keyboard layout of the tablet's hardway keyboard. Also it doesn't support Hostname Lookups.
Also I found KBOX2 but it doesn't have a git-client and uses the zsh shell.
BTW: I am using Android >= 4.2
As a Terminal Emulator, Terminal Emulator looks good; But is made for Gingerbread.
Just found out, that Kbox2 uses Bash as Shell Interpreter, so I just need Git Packages for it to fulfill my wish.