What I did so far
Today I'm trying to get CyanogenMod on my HTC One X+, however I'm stuck now. I successfully unlocked my phone and the phone rebooted and everything was fine so far. Now I wanted to put "cm-10.2.1-enrc2b.zip" on my HTC, which I got from: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?type=stable&device=enrc2b and I followed this guide: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_enrc2b. However if I booted into recovery mode I still don't boot in ClockworkMod. I also can't select recovery, because then I will get a red exclamation mark (so I don't have a ROM backup, smart of me...). So I saw the note at the bottom of the tutorial which said "fastboot flash boot boot.img", which I did, however the only thing that has changed is that if I normally start my phone it gets stuck in showing the HTC ONE logo and just freezes there. My question is: How do I get CyanogenMod working on my phone?
- Normal booting device stays stuck at HTC ONE logo
- I don't have ClockworkMod working
- I flashed kernel through "fastboot flash boot boot.img" (can't start phone normally anymore)
- Not sure if "cm-10.2.1-enrc2b.zip" (enrc2b is HTC One X+) is in right location of phone.
- In recovery mode I cannot select recovery (get red exclamation mark)
- I can still get into recovery mode and fastboot. I'm still able to send commands through cmd (Windows)
HTC One X+ is not in the list of ClockworkMod: clockworkmod(dot)com/rommanager (Can only have 2 links)
It seems I have to rename the /system/recovery-from-boot.p (to /system/recovery-from-boot.p-bak): android.stackexchange(dot)com/questions/18932/why-isnt-clockworkmod-recovery-sticking , but I cannot use an app like Root Explorer anymore, because the device doesn't boot...
How do I get this file on the right location on the phone by using cmd commands? I already copied manually to the phone storage directly in the first folder when you open your phone. Not sure if this is okay?
Thanks for reading this and I really hope anyone can help me. How do I get CyanogenMod on my HTC One X+? I'm a bit desperate in what to do next now. Thanks in advance!