WIFI is turned off on my mobile.
A. I had turned off auto sync feature as follows:
- Apps > Settings > Accounts & sync > Google > Auto sync is turned off for my email
- Apps > Settings > Accounts & sync > E-mail > Auto sync is turned off for my email
B. In Gallery, I had turned off auto sync as follows:
- Gallery > Settings > unchecked option for 'Sync on Wi-Fi only'
C. Deleted auto-synced photos in Gallery as follows:
- Apps > Setttings > Apps > ALL > Gallery > Clear data and Clear cache
Now, when I visit Gallery I do not see photos auto-synced, but once I turn on WIFI and visit Gallery, it again syncs photos from 'somewhere'. And, shockingly, option as specified in B.1(listed above) is auto checked. The photos which I see are the ones which I had uploaded to my Google+ a/c. Why I say 'somewhere' because, I had deleted all photos and posts which contain photos from my Google+ account. Still, I can see photos appearing when WIFI is turned on.
- From where does Android sync photos?
- Get rid of photos to be auto synced when WIFI is turned on.
PHONE: LG Optimus L7 II Dual and OS: Android v 4.1.2