I've enabled auto backup for camera photos except local folders. Although local folders are not uploaded to the cloud, Photos app keeps showing these folders and making a mess. I'd like to have this app clean with only camera photos just like Dropbox's Carousel do.
Update: How to do it in the new Google Photos Android app:
- Open Google Photos.
- Go to Settings on the left panel.
- Click on Backup & Sync.
- Scroll down a bit.
- Click on Choose folders to back up...
- Activate or deactivate each folder by clicking the switch.
Turn on or off for individual folders
- Open the Photos app .
- Touch the menu icon at the top left and then On Device.
- To the right of each folder title, touch the cloud icon to turn Auto Backup on or off for that folder:
Auto Backup is on for that folder.
Auto Backup is off for that folder.
Goto accounts > Google > sync > un tick pictures
protected by Community♦ Jan 3 '17 at 0:41
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?