I hold down the power button until it starts up, and it gets up to the Google logo screen, but won’t go any further; it just freezes on that screen. Tried to reset device in Recovery Mode (support.google.com/nexus/answer/4596836?hl=en) using these steps:
- If your tablet is on, turn it off.
- Press & hold the Volume Down button, then press & hold the Power button simultaneously until the tablet turns on. You'll see the word "Start" with an arrow drawn around it.
- Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight Recovery mode.
- Press the Power button to start Recovery mode. You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark and the words "No command."
- While holding down the Power button, press the Volume Up button.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to "wipe data/factory reset," then press the Power button to select it.
- Scroll down to "Yes - erase all user data," then press the Power button to select it.
Points #1-#3 go well, but I can't pass through #4, after pressing the Power button to start Recovery Mode there is no 'image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark', screen just goes off for 1-3 sec and than there is again Google logo screen, performing actions from #5 gives no result, tablet just goes off if I hold the Power button and the Volume Up button too long.