- Recently changed my old phone to new one (Samsung to MotoX). During this old to new phone conversion phase (for one month) I didnt use Whatsapp at all.
- Before totally stopped using whatsapp on my old phone, I Had taken whatsapp database backup from my old phone.
- But when I got my new phone, in a hurry I totally forgot about whatsapp backup (which i had taken from old phone) and installed whatsapp on my new phone.
- As per process it's got created new msgstore.db.crypt7 (just for that one month, during I didnt use whatsaap at all) file in database folder of whatsapp on my new phone.
- Then I recollected about old whatsapp backup file (from old phone), so i uninstalled whatsapp on my new phone, again took a backup of newly created msgstore.db.crypt7 (from new phone), rename it as msgstorenew.db.crypt7 and kept in the same database folder of new phone.
- To get all the older whatsapp message, i have kept old backup file msgstore.db.crypt7 (from old phone) in database folder of new phone and reinstalled whatsapp again on new phone.
- I successfully able to restore all my old whatsapp messages.
- But now along with the old whatsapp messages, I want to restore newly created whatsapp backup file (for one month) as well which i renamed it as msgstorenew.db.crypt7 (in the same database folder), so that i can have all the messages (old+new). But i am not able to find any option for the same.