I (accidentally) dunked my Samsung Galaxy S S7562 in coffee. When I found it, it was swimming around in the coffee in my bag. It seemed to be working when I shut it down and took out the battery.
I left it in uncooked rice overnight. Then, I dried it under the sun for a few hours before putting the battery back. I can only get to the Samsung splash screen and (for a few seconds) to the custom ROM installation screen. Is this a characteristic soft brick?
I suspect there might be hardware damage because of coffee particles. What can I do at this stage?