I'm trying to install CyanogenMod rom on my Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100.
- I have root (checked with root basic app).
- Successfully installed SuperSU Pro.
- Downloaded the third+fourth Cyanogenmon from here: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=i9100&type=nightly (I tried installing both files since the first wasnt installed)
And it gave me the Status 7 error.
- I edited the first part of the "updater-script" file as said in any tutorial on the web and tried to install - I got the same message.
- I tried enabling "Toggle Signature Verification" and still doesn't install it.
What can I do?
Am I doing something wrong?
Am I using wrong versions?