SPH-L710 Virgin Mobile
Flashed from MOAR to Stock SGS3 ROM
I flashed a ROM and I wanted to get back into recovery mode to flash a zip file using ROM TOOL BOX and when I did that it never turned on again. There's no lights or any sort of life on the phone. I've tried,
- Turning the phone off for 30 seconds or more
- Holding the power button while battery is removed for over 1 minute
- Charging the phone while battery is inserted and pressed the power button
- Charging the phone without the battery inserted and pressed the power button
- Connecting the phone to my PC with and without the battery. Instead I get a light (red or orange, I can't differentiate the 2) and my computer beeps stating it's connected.
I've read a couple of stuff but it seems like I would have to buy certain things for it. I saw a "Jig" that could help it but I don't think it would work on my phone since it's Virgin Mobile and it's meant for Sprint or buy a Class 10 MicroSD Card.
Any ideas on how I can get it fixed without buying anything? Unless I have no choice...
If anyone understands this, I think since I flashed d2lte or dlte instead of dspr it gave me this headache.