My LG was at 1% battery yesterday so I let it charge for an hour or so but when I came back I noticed that it wouldn't even turn on without turning right back off. It would only turn on to show a "0% battery" screen.
I tried another charger and the LG had the same issue; it just wouldn't stay on. However, this time, I did notice that once or twice it would flash the "charging" screen for a split second.
I let the phone sit overnight while connected to the charger and when I woke up it appears that at least some charge trickled into the device; it is able to turn on and reach the lock screen but not without immediately shutting off because of a low battery.
What could be wrong? What can I do?