I recently added a new album on my phone and my music manager (neither doubleTwist or the system music app) have indexed it.
- I have tried deleting the whole album and re-uploading it
- I have recently replaced my whole library and while they found every other album, it could not find this one
- I have tried the "Reset doubleTwist" button.
- The album is located at "HTC One\Internal storage\Music\Slipknot\The Grey Chapter".
- It does have every other album in the HTC One\Internal storage\Music\Slipknot\ folder. and every other album I own
- I can find it in my phones file manager and from there use it to play the song
- It IS in MP3
Does anyone know why this is happening and/or how to fix it?