I'm logged in on my android tablet, but I don't know my password. I'm already logged in on my android tablet, but I want to see my emails and other google services on PC... Is there possible way to find my pass on tablet? I have already tried with "Password forget?", but I don't have alternative email or mobile nummber (on my account, at all), so I can't pass 2nd step of verification.
You can reset the password using Google password recovery. Go here - Account recovery.
Follow on-screen instructions:
- Select I don't know my password. Type your email address.
- It asks for any previous password you remember (if there is one). Type password & continue.
- Next screen will be like this - Confirm password reset on my Android XXYYZZ phone. Select Send Notification.
- Follow on-screen instructions afterwards.
- If you don't have access to your mobile device and do not have an alternate email ID, you can still recover/reset password by answering some questions on recovery page. You need to follow on-screen instructions carefully to reach that page.
protected by Community♦ Dec 3 '14 at 19:35
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?