My phone keeps telling me... "Google Play Services has stopped working"... I don't know what it means but it pops up SO MUCH and it's VERY annoying. I have tried doing a soft reset, but that did not work. I have also shut it down multiple times.
- Go to Settings>Apps or Applications Manager>All. Select Google Play Services.
- Go to Storage>Tap on Clear Data> Click OK
- Do the same thing for Download manager and Google Play Store
- If it still doesn't work, uninstall updates for Google Play Services and Play Store.
- If all else fails, do a Factory Data reset