How do I save battery life on my Moto G 2nd generation phone without installing third party apps ?
To save battery without installing third party apps here are a few tips,
- Disable vibration on your phone for notifications, calls, keypads.
- Disable keypad tones.
- Turn off Automatic screen rotation.
- If you prefer to keep your phone silent during night, better switch it to Airplane mode, this will save a lot of battery.
- Keep your phones brightness to a minimum.(Disable auto brightness option.)
- Keep your phones volume low.
- Turn off mobile data when not in use.
- Disable background data on mobile networks for specific apps which consume unnecessary. To do this navigate to Settings - > Data Usage, there you will find the list of apps that consume the data, click on the app and then select "Restrict background Data".
- Disable the pulse notification light. Go to Settings - > Display and uncheck the option Pulse notification light.