today i got a LG Watch R for a programming project - first i had a Gear Live that was now replaced. When i follow the guides step by step i never get the "authorize this computer" like i did with the gear live. My machine runs windows 7. My steps were:
- Setup LG R with my Note 3
- Dev Mode enabled, enabled ADB Debugging
- Plugged the Charging Station in my PC (got detected as "Android Composite ADB Interface" with Samsung as Company
- Normally the popup should appear on my Smartphone asking me to authorize the machine
- in the CMD "adb devices" does return unauthorized
In the device manager the Watch R is recognized as "Android Composite ADB Interface" from Samsung. I have tried the following: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24583354/adb-doesnt-recognize-samsung-gear-live-or-lg-g-watch/24716409#24716409 but it doesn't change much as it is already recognized as ADB Composite.
I'd be grateful for any tips.