I have recently rooted and installed Blisspop rom to my Tab S. I decided to revert back to the stock rom. I download the rom for the UK and applied via Odin. Download completed and the tab rebooted. The tab is now stuck with the Samsung logo. I can reboot in Odin recovery. I have tried to download openrecovery-twrp tar expecting to see and use TWRP when going into recovery but I don't. Help!
I had the same issue. Follow the below steps to resolve it.
You must first find and then download the correct official stock firmware for your tablet via KIES:
- Updating to the latest version of KIES program on your PC
- Run KIES
- Connect your Tab with Download mode to the PC with KIES.
- KIES Menu Tools -> Firmware Upgrade and Initialisation -> Model name (your Model name Tab. For example SM-T800 or SM-T805) -> OK -> S / N (Serial Number of your Tab from sticker on original box Samsung or sticker on back cover of the Tab) -> OK -> OK -> OK
- Turn on your Tab in the Download Mode ( press at the same time and hold for approximately 4 seconds the buttons Home, Power and Volume - and then press button Volume +)
- Next step by step according to the instructions KIES