13 questions linked to/from How to determine which app is creating a notification
The Overflow Blog
Featured on Meta
- At the Big Bang, when everything was close together, why did it not "collide", violating Planck length or Pauli Exclusion Principle?
- Intuitive explanation of "Statistical Inference"
- Is the D&D 5e magic item "Ioun stone" derived from the magic of Mandor from Zelazny's "Amber"?
- Is it legal to steal the American flag from the moon?
- Logo Pack LAPACK
- Can a changeling increase their Charisma by +3 at character creation?
- Could I have handled this PC interaction better?
- Is there an elegant and fast way to test for the 1-bits in an integer to be in a compact region?
- Graph coloring variation
- How to balance quality and speed at work?
- Problem plotting a bifurcation diagram of logistic map
- Must I share made modifications of a software which has a AGPL-3.0 license and is founded on github?
- I'm writing a prologue from the POV of a non-English-speaking character. How should I write the dialogue?
- When I am present, most people are quite nervous
- Are Alabama students throwing COVID parties to intentionally get infected?
- Why is a roux necessary?
- What happens when we (incorrectly) make improper fractions proper again?
- What are pro/cons of steam as lifting gas for airships?
- How to ask guests not to bring alchohol as host gifts
- Can a plane bank without turning?
- How far can a ship "see" in 5e?
- Do all C++ operators return something?
- Optimize function that returns length of a subarray
- Change datasource of multiple layers from one db to other db in QGIS project?