The Android Wear watch has a feature called:
OK Google... your_command. To use it download Google Now on your android phone. You can talk to your watch anytime you want and use commands like:
- set an alarm
- set a timer for 10 minutes
- call Steve
- text Steve, how are you?
- open //example: open Google Maps
- take a note, buy cat food at the supermarket.
- remind me over 10 minutes, buy cat food at the supermarket.
- hello //use this command to see a list of available commands.
Hope my answer helps you!