For questions specific to the Magisk systemless interface and its GUI application, Magisk Manager
Magisk is a systemless interface that developers can use to build custom mods for Android devices without touching
/system partition. It provides root access and a built-in hiding functionality (MagiskHide), and has a lot of modules available.
The name "Magisk" is created from the two words: it's a "Magic Mask" to Alter Android System Systemless-ly. To achieve that goal, Magisk patches the device's boot image.
Core questions on our site
- Magisk: can it be used by mere mortals?
XDA's Magisk Forum
- Magisk's official thread by its author, topjohnwu
- Releases of Magisk, on GitHub
- Guide: Magisk and MagiskHide installation and troubleshooting tips and tricks
- The Magisk Story
- Youtube Video (~5min): What Is Magisk & How To Install It On Any Android Device?