Generic network issues. Before using this tag, check if there's a closer fit (see tag wiki).
networking is a pretty generic tag to be used if you couldn't find a better fitting one for your issue. Please:
- check first if there's a closer fit
- try to narrow down by including at least the network type tag
- ad-hoc-networks: point-to-point connections, usually means via WiFi
- background-data: data transferred in the background, i.e. without explicitly being triggered. This usually includes things like synchronizing your calendar and contact data.
- bluetooth: specific to Bluetooth issues
- connection-issues: for trouble connecting to a network. To be used together with the network-type tag
- data-connection: issues with your mobile data connection
- data-traffic: amount of data transferred. Use this for questions/issues like finding out which app is eating up your data plan.
- mobile-network: specific to mobile network (the one your data plan applies to)
- usb: specific to USB issues
- wi-fi: specific to WiFi issues; also see wifi-hotspot and wifi-direct