Use this tag if your issue is truly specific to the 'Samsung Galaxy S5' (SM-G900*) device.
Samsung Galaxy S5 is an Android smartphone produced by Samsung Electronics. Unveiled on 24 February 2014 at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, it was released on 11 April 2014 in 150 countries.
Depending on the area dedicated for, its technical name is one of:
- Samsung SM-G900F for Europe
- Samsung SM-G900I for Asia
- Samsung SM-G900K/G900L/G900S for Korea
- Samsung SM-G900M for Vodafone
- Samsung SM-G900A for AT&T
- Samsung SM-G900T for T-Mobile
- Samsung SM-G900W8 for Canada
The device a.o. features a slot for micro-SIM, one for a micro-SD up to 128 GB, 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM, a quad-core CPU, and a 5.1" Amoled Display. It supports 2G (GSM), 3G (UMTS), and 4G (LTE) networks, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (dual band), Bluetooth LE, and NFC. It also ships with an IR port, and initially was equipped with Android 4.4.2.
Full device specifications can be found at GSMArena.COM.
Samsung Galaxy S5 (source: GSMArena)