This tag should only be used for questions generic to internal and external SDCards. Whenever possible, please use the more specific tags 'external-sd' and 'internal-sd'.
This tag should only be used for questions generic to internal and external SDCards. Whenever possible, please use the more specific tags external-sd and internal-sd. See the storage tag wiki for a full overview of available storage-related tags.
Selected core questions:
- SD card not showing files when connected to pc
- Why did /sdcard/ turn into /sdcard/0/ with 4.2?
- Workaround for Android 4.4 not being able to write to SD cards?
- What's the difference between “sd card” and “usb storage”?
- How can I determine the SD card's path?
- Does Android's Full Filesystem Encryption also Encrypt the SDcard?
- How do I store pictures on SD card by default?
- How to choose my SD card type based on transfer speed?
- What is the minimum MicroSD speed necessary to extend the storage of an Android phone?
- Swapping SD Cards (e.g. replacing your external SD card by a bigger one)