questions regarding connecting an Android device via USB to e.g. a computer's USB interface
USB (Universal Serial Bus) is an interface to communicate between the mobile device and the computer.
Core questions on this site
- Can you connect USB devices to an Android phone?
- How to use an Android device as bluetooth USB dongle?
- Use an Android tablet as a Wacom drawing tablet for a PC?
- Other manufacturer's USB data cable for charging?
- Is it possible to boot an Android phone from a USB drive?
- Disabling MTP/PTP/all USB stuff except charging
- Why are USB cables of two different OEM's different
- Samsung Galaxy S3 not connecting via USB
- Can I attach a USB mic to any Android phone?
- Connecting multiple USB devices using a USB hub that connect to the USB port of a Android devices
- Micro USB cables that only charge but no data, no mounting etc (Samsung Galaxy S)
- Maximum number of devices an Android can handle from USB hub