Android app developer, enthusiast and #SOreadytohelp
- Any thing related to Android with new API's which enhances the UI optimization,backend optimization according to rapidly changing APIs!
- User engagement with modern UI patterns with Google Guidelines for building the app on all Devices.
- Rooting, trying out different Custom ROMs,helping the friends,Colleagues to install custom ROMs.
- Collecting latest android open-source android-libraries with rapidly changing mobile place. with this I can find quick solution to any new task or complex problem in the dev life.learning advanced concepts like RxAndroid,Dagger2,MVMM etc
This is How I code:
“Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher or Meetup or Just Google and reverse Engineer it "
"Anyone can learn anything and become good at it!" ~Vikram Shastry (@uttarainfo)Java Guru.
Quotes that like in Android dev life:
'I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it!'~Bill Gates
'Be a lazy but a productive android developer!'~Paresh Mayani
- Trying put my nose in all new aspects of App Android Dev, learn them quickly.
- Wanted to be in a place where there is some value for implementing best practices in the mobile platform
'Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.' ~A P J Abdul Kalam
Forcing Android Dev to enforce iOS UI models in Android.
We need follow this forever: 'Our app needs to look consistent across all platforms' = our app looks wrong' ~Benedict Evans
'I don't believe that inter-platform consistency between an app's different versions is as important than consistency between apps on a single platform. Not many users use multiple different phones at the same time.' ~ @lehtimaeki
Some more texts: I don't want lose my old stackoverflow DP! Few of my Answers reached 100+ votes:)