I have a nandroid backup of a huawey y600 and I have to restore it in an other huawei y600.Can I do that?If I do that the imei will change on the phone in wich I do the restore?
The guy in this site did this. It might work if you have TWRP because he did this
- Made a quick backup to generate the proper folder structure and the correct directory name needed for my new phone.
- Copied the folder that contained the backup I intended to use from my old Hercules S2 to my replacement Hercules S2's TWRP backup directory. 3.Copied the name of the folder of the backup I made in step 1 to the clipboard.
- deleted the folder I created in step 1.
- renamed the folder I imported by pasting the name from the clipboard.
- restored the backup. Done.
The link to the chat discussion http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1949020.