I'm trying to upload on google+ photos all my old pics so I have it backupped and ordered there, but unfortunatly I encountered some strange behavior.
Here is what I did:
- Uploaded from my pc with picasa all my album to google+ (checked the date were correct)
- On Google+ web everything is ok (date and order of the album)
- On google photos app on my Nexus-4 everything is fine as well.
- If I go on picasa web album some album have incorrect date (seems they have the date of upload instead the date when pics were taken, but it's the same album on G+!!!)
- If I synch picasa album in my gallery on Nexus-4 pics have the same problem with date.
Anyone has the same problem?
Also, if I turn off google phots synch and I clear the gallery app data all the picasa album disappear but if I do refresh from gallery they appear again and I didn't turned on google photos synch.
Again anyone with the same problem out there? Any solutions?