I want to root my Xperia Z ultra . but not finding any safe method for it. I have heard of kingroot . is that safe ? please help me to find other safe ways to root my device.
1) Enable USB debugging [/Settings/Developer options]
- To enable Developer options you need to go on /Settings/About phone/ and tap your 'Build number' 8 times...
2) Download your device drivers, then install them.... and then
3) Download VRoot (http://www.mgyun.com/vroot)
4) Install VRoot
5) Your phone needs to be turned on and your lock screen unlocked...
6) Click the green button on the far right of the vRoot application.
7) Now, your phone will restart by itself. (repeat the steps again if this does not work)
8) Unplug your phone from the USB, and check to see if the chinese version of superSU is installed. (it will look like a blue shield)
9) Then go to the playstore, and download superSU/ superuser. Open superSU/ superuser.
10) Allow binary update, and then plug your device back into your laptop, and open vRoot.
11) Click the white button (unroot) and wait for your device to reboot
12) Click on superSU/ superuser (which ever you downloaded) and allow binary update (again!), then go into the superSU/ superuser settings > and select 'install to system'
13) restart your device.... done!
You have to download KingRoot for your device and it is safe I'm using it from last 4 years Download from https://kingroot.net/
It have following features
Root Defence-consist of url as well as device security
Purify-Auto clean phone cache to save power
- Accelerate Charging
NOTE : You have to connect your phone with internet(It need approx 2MB)
Installing Process Open KingRoot
it will check whether phone is rooted or not.
then click try root button to start rooting
Now wait for the 100% process ,after this your phone is rooted
Hope it will solve your problem...