I have a OnePlus 5 running stock Android 7.1.1. I'm planning to upgrade to 8.0 when it's available.
However I'm a huge Xposed fan and I use a lot of modules, so the availability of Xposed Framework is a great concern to me.
Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
You can follow the Xposed Framework to monitor) community on Google+ so you can keep up to date with the news.
Official Xposed v89 for up to SDK 25 (Android 7.1) is available as of December 17, 2017. A new version of Xposed Installer is available as well. rovo89 says the Xposed for Oreo is almost complete:
95% of the code are ported, basic functionality is working on Genymotion. The remaining 5% are obviously those parts of the code which are more difficult to port. I literally just upgraded my primary device to Android 8.1, so I can hopefully start some real testing soon.
Official Xposed v88.1 for SDK 24 and 25 (Android 7.x) is available as of October 10, 2017.
An unofficial build of Xposed Framework is available from XDA. I have tested it with my OnePlus 5 and it worked almost perfectly, except for some small bugs (random reboot aroung 3:00 AM when I'm sleeping, requirement for
The XDA newsfeed article is here and the thread is above.
If you are using your stock ROM, make sure your
/datapartition is decrypted. If it's encrypted, you may have to format it. Be sure to back up your data carefully before proceeding. Also you should flash a "DM Verify and Forced Encryption Disabler" package.