I've enabled auto backup for camera photos except local folders. Although local folders are not uploaded to the cloud, Photos app keeps showing these folders and making a mess. I'd like to have this app clean with only camera photos just like Dropbox's Carousel do.
Update: How to do it in the new Google Photos Android app:
- Open Google Photos.
- Go to Settings on the left panel.
- Click on Backup & Sync.
- Scroll down a bit.
- Click on Choose folders to back up...
- Activate or deactivate each folder by clicking the switch.
Turn on or off for individual folders
- Open the Photos app .
- Touch the menu icon at the top left and then On Device.
- To the right of each folder title, touch the cloud icon to turn Auto Backup on or off for that folder:
Auto Backup is on for that folder.
Auto Backup is off for that folder.