0

I've seen a number of similar questions, but none have worked for me. A friend keeps sending me emojis, and 99% of the time, it's perfect and I see what I want. However, the other 1% I can't see them. I would like to know a specific one, but I am getting the little box. I've tried copy and pasting it into a browser, etc. and it still does the same thing. Please help.

0

Try Emojisearch.

It displays image of searched emoji so if particular emoji is not supported for your mobile you can still see it.

FAQs on Emoji

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.