I've tried everything I could find on the internet (mostly on StackOverflow).
These I've already tried without result:
- Page not found - Stack Overflow
- shell - How to solve ADB device unauthorized in Android ADB host device? - Stack Overflow
- android - running adb devices showing unauthorized device? - Stack Overflow
Both screen AND touch are broken so I can't see nor touch a thing. (So the OTG mouse option can't be used in my case.)
The device is a Huawei Ascend P7 L10, Lollipop 5.1.1.
- It's rooted.
- It has TWRP recovery.
- USB Debugging is enabled.
- I'm using the latest ADB version, updated from Android Studio.
I entered recovery mode, done
adb push adbkey.pub /data/misc/adb/adb_keys and rebooted, after reboot adb keeps saying devices isn't authorized.
I entered recovery checked if the file copied on the device was still the same as the one in the .android folder, and it was the same key.
If anybody has any idea I'm all ears. Thanks in advance.
/sbin/adbinstead of the one provided by Android Studio.