I just upgraded from Oreo to Pie, and calls are not working. Everything else is perfect.
Completely mute: I can't hear anyone, and no one can hear me. Not even voicemail works
- Whatsapp call works
- Tried wiping the phone app
- Tried that option to erase Wi-fi, Bluetooth, and Mobile network settings
- Tried soft reset (hold power for 10s)
- Tried manually selecting the carrier
- Tried cleaning the handsfree jack (no use, since whatsapp calls and hardware tests show that the mic and earpiece are good)
- Tried replacing the phone manager by another
- Tried call via bluetooth
Tested side-by-side with another phone I have. Completely mute.
This is the ROM: https://www.stockrom.net/2019/07/xt1925-5.html/amp
All well in according to the model (XT-1925-5)
Is there a way to determine the cause ? Is there a FIX fix ?
Apart from Hard Reset, of course. That would be the third time this month I do that to fix glitches... Problem is that every hard reset forces me to visit two banks to enable the phone.