My daughter's Droid Incredible 2 is mostly dead.
- If we can manage to turn it on, it only stays on for a minute or so after it completes all of its start-up tasks. Then turns off and acts like the battery is dead.
- When I plug it in, I usually get a rapidly flashing amber light, rather than the steady amber light (for charging) that I would expect. Usually the flashing seems to slow down and then stop (with the light off). There's no indication that it's charging.
There's no water damage, nor is there any physical damage to speak of. (Just some less-than-normal wear-and-tear.)
I've removed the battery and checked the contacts. They're nice, shiny metal. The battery is seated properly.
Have I got a battery that needs replacing? Does it just need to charge longer before turning on? (I am seeing the same issue with two different phone chargers, including one for my Galaxy Nexus that has no issues.)